Canyon MTB Nylon Flat Pedals
Super tough CrMo axle
Sealed DU bushings
Our MTB Nylon Flat Pedal offers the same functionality, stability, and durability as its larger counterpart, the MTB Performance Pedal, but comes in a slightly smaller size. Designed to slide past rocks, the pedal's concave shape allows you to place your feet inside the pedal rather than on top. 10 removable pins on each side deliver maximum grip on the trail. Approved to support up to 200kg of system weight, these pedals also feature a toughened steel axle and sealed DU bushing system, to ensure strength and durability.
- Concave shape in two directions
- Canyon signature stripes for increased grip
- High quality DIN 15CrMo axle and sealed DU bushing system
- Approved for up to 200kg system weight
- Pedal edge design slides past rocks
- Allen key: 6mm
- Dimensions: 108mm x 107mm x 17mm
- 1 x Canyon MTB Nylon Flat Pedals (pair)
- 400 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.