Alpecin-Deceuninck Stormchaser Road Cycling Helmet
- Out of stock
Using Abus’s In-Mold technology, the helmet combines an EPS core with a Polycarbonate shell, and to add further protection, Acticage structural reinforcement is built into the EPS. A super lightweight helmet, which contains 7 air inlets and 16 air outlets for superb ventilation. The Zoom Ace wheel retention system ensures micro-adjustability and a perfect custom fit while the AirPort system offers an aerodynamic storage solution for glasses. The helmet is ponytail compatible, and with its reflective details, keeps you visible and safe on the roads.
- Abus In-Mold Technology: Combines an EPS core with a Polycarbonate shell, while Acticage structural reinforcement is built into the EPS
- Lightweight and ventilated: Weighs just 220g and has 7 air inlets and 16 air outlets for ventilation
- Zoom Ace retention system: Ensures micro-adjustability and a perfect custom fit
- AirPort: For aerodynamically storing glasses
- Canyon x Alpecin-Deceuninck Strormchaser Helmet
- 200 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.