Lupine SL AF 7 StVZO Canyon Aero Front Light Set
Lupine SL AF 7 StVZO Canyon Aero Front Light Set features
Powerful LightPowerful LightPowerful LightLight has 1000 lumen glare-free daytime running mode and 1300 lumen high beam setting
CompatibilityCompatibilityCompatibilityCan be mounted with or without computer mounts
A light and mount set specially designed for Canyon aero handlebars, the Lupine x Canyon SL AF 7 StVZO allows you to mount your Lupine lighting system to all Canyon cockpits except H11 and H36. The sensor-controlled 1000 lumen glare-free daytime running light allows you to ride safely through traffic while the 1300 lumen high beam setting ensures you’ll have maximum visibility on the darkest of trails and roads. With a maximum runtime of 33 hours, the light has excellent battery life and at 360g is very light. The light mount is constructed from black anodized aluminum and mounted with two screws directly to the mount beneath the handlebars.
- Designed for compatibility with Canyon cockpits
- Mount is constructed from black anodized aluminum
- Mounted with two screws directly under the Canyon Cockpit
- Maximum runtime of 33 hours
- Maximum runtime with high beam setting - approx. 3 hours
- Switching between high and low beam with Bluetooth remote control
- Battery capacity can be read off the battery
- Lamp head SL AF StVZO with Bluetooth remote
- Handlebar holder for Bluetooth remote control "Peppi V5 XL"
- 6.9Ah SmartCore battery with velcro (long and short)
- Lupine x Canyon Aero Halter SL F
- 3 different screw sizes for mounting with or without computer mount
- Charger "Wiesel"
- Tools for assembly
- 360 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.