Canyon GEAR GROOVE Aero Extension
While aero clothing and aero wheels provide plenty of assistance in the search for free speed, adopting an aerodynamic position on the bike remains the most effective way to cut through the air quickly. Our new extensions are designed for all Canyon cockpits equipped with the new Canyon GEAR GROOVE. They allow for an aggressive but comfortable position, providing relief for the wrists with their forearm rests. Individually adjustable for you to find your perfect position, these extensions integrate perfectly with your cockpit and the clean lines of your Canyon.
- 4 different customisation options: Length, height (number of spacers), grip angle, position of the arm rest shells.
- 3M Friction Shims provide the necessary stability when attaching the carbon grips
- Ergon x Canyon Arm Pads made of high end OrthoCell® comfort foam.
- Compatibility: CP0039, CP0047 cockpits
- Attention: Not UCI compliant
- 1 x Canyon GP0275-01 Grip left & right
- 1 x Front Spacer, 4 x Mono Pillar Spacer
- 2x Canyon X Ergon standard arm pads, 2 x End Plug, 2 x 3M Friction Shims
- Screws: 1 x M4x12, 2 x M5x40, 2 x M5x25, 2 x M5x20, 1 x M6x45, 4 x M5x8, 2 x M6x16,
- Provides an aero position
- Forearm support helps relieve the wrists
- 680 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.