Mucky Nutz Long MugGuard
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
The MuckyNutz Long MugGuard fender is the brand’s first venture into the 3D market and perfect for our E-MTBs. The MugGuard has been designed to prevent clogging from dirt and mud and features a forward lip design to minimise spray and a sharp trailing lip to keep sticky soil away from the tyre. To protect your seal and stanchions from mud and grit, the MugGuard features a wide upper arm profile. Holding the fender in place are six fastenings anchored to the fork, minimising rattling and movement. A Velcro fastening roll is supplied meaning the fender is quick release and can be easily removed or replaced depending on conditions or for ease of transport. Supplied cable ties can also allow for a more permanent mount to your bike.
- Recessed bridge area for increased tyre clearance
- Forward lip minimises spray. Sharp trailing edge cuts mud away from tyre
- Wide upper arm profile protects stanchions and seals
- Gloss underside finish sheds dirt and cleans easily
- Customised PP Polymer construction with UV additive for strength and durability in all conditions
- Long fender 600mm, weight 105g
- 1 x Mucky Nutz Long MugGuard
- MUCKY NUTZ
- 105 g
- Not compatible with gravel suspension forks, as they are too narrow
- Compatible with 26”, 27.5”, 29’’ wheels
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.