Canyon FIX Torque Minitool
Over or under tightening bolts can be both expensive and dangerous, so the FIX Torque Mini Tool is both a ride essential and an invaluable addition to your home toolbox. Made from S2 tool steel with CNC sidewalls for strength and durability, the FIX Torque contains three Inbus bits- 3mm, 4mm, 5mm- all concealed inside the tool. The tool’s 5 Nm torque bit attaches, via magnet, to a ratchet head with a clicking mechanism and easily tightens vital parts of your bike such as the cockpit and seatpost.
- 3 Inbus bits included- 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
- 5Nm torque functionality. Torque bit attaches via magnet to ratchet head
- Easy to carry size- Weight 150g, Length 135mm x 16mm
- S2 tool steel with CNC sidewalls for functionality, strength and durability
- Easy adjustment of stem, handlebars, seatpost
- Size: 135 mm x 16 mm
- 1 x Canyon FIX Torque Mini Tool
- 79 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.