Shimano SH-XC701 MTB Shoes
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Perfect for off-road adventures, the XC7 shoes from Shimano offer maximum comfort and race performance. The exclusive Michelin rubber outsole provides excellent traction and the tread pattern easily sheds mud so you’re prepared for every terrain. The Boa L6 dial allows for quick and easy micro tension adjustments for the perfect, individualized fit. Shimano’s XC7 delivers race-ready pedalling efficiency and all-day comfort so you can go the distance.
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fibre reinforced midsole
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
- Dual independent Boa L6 dials allow for quick, micro tension adjustments
- Adjustable Powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely
- Exclusive Michelin high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- Dual-density rubber compounds provide the right balance of grip, durability, and flexibility
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions
- Model Number: SH-XC701
- Weight: 326 g (size 42)
- Outsole Stiffness: 9/12
- 1 x Pair Shimano XC7 Shoes
- 652 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.