Shimano SM-RT70 Brake Rotor
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Shimano’s SM-RT70 ICE-Tech rotor has an aluminum core sandwiched by two stainless steel layers. The higher heat dissipation of the aluminum helps to reduce the surface temperature of the rotor, which results in excellent braking performance and increases pad performance and life span. The Center Lock system provides excellent rigidity and security with an easy set-up. For a 15 mm thru-axle, an external lockring must be used.
- Center Lock system provides excellent rigidity and security with an easy set-up
- ICE-Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- 3-layer construction dissipates heat
- Comes complete with lockring
- Series: SLX M7000
- Model Number: SM-RT70-M
- Lockring Material: Stainless Steel
- Disc: Center Lock
- Rotor Material: Steel / Aluminum
- 1 x Shimano SLX SM-RT70 Disc Brake Rotor
- 1 x Lockring
- 235 g
- 160 mm
- Pad Compatibility: Metal / Resin
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.