Canyon Short Chain Catcher
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
On bumpy surfaces or while shifting, the chain can fall down and land on the bottom bracket. To avoid this and to protect the frame, we’ve developed the Canyon Chain Catcher. The Canyon Chain Catcher has been engineered in collaboration with our professional athletes who have pushed them to the limit and proven their efficiency and durability on courses such as the Paris-Roubaix during the Tour de France. This Short version is compatible with Canyon road bikes which have a deeper, more aerodynamic bottle cage position.
- Made of durable aluminium
- Prevents the chain from falling onto the bottom bracket
- Keeps the chain firmly on the small chainring
- Fastening slots allow for perfect adjustment regardless of the frame size
- Fastens easily to the bottle cage screw (bottle cage can still be installed)
- 1 x Canyon Short Chain Catcher
- Aluminium (AL)
- 10 g
- Ultimate CF SLX (R39)
- Endurace CF SLX Disc (R36)
- Endurace AL Disc (R056) / Endurace CF SL Disc (R054) / Endurace WMN AL Disc (R057) / Endurace WMN CF SL Disc (R055)
- Ultimate CF SL Disc (R051) / Ultimate CF SLX Disc (R049) / Ultimate WMN CF SLX Disc (R052)
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.