Derailleur Hanger No. 21
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Suitable replacement derailleur hanger for the models listed below.
The screw of the derailleur hanger No. 21 has a predetermined breaking point and therefore protects the derailleur hanger from damage. If this screw on your derailleur hanger bracket is broken, it is usually sufficient to replace only the screw. Get the Screw here.
- 1 x Derailleur Hanger No.21
- Attachment screw sold separately
- Aluminium (AL)
- 10 g
- Torque FR/EX (M19) / Nerve AL/Nerve AL 29 (M30) / Grand Canyon AL 29 (M28) / Grand Canyon CF SLX 29 (M29) / Grand Canyon CF SL 29 (M36) / Lux CF (M31)
- Torque FR/EX (M19) / Strive ES (M23) / Nerve CF (M26) / Nerve AL/Nerve AL 29 (M30) / Grand Canyon AL 29 (M28) / Grand Canyon CF SLX 29 (M29) / Grand Canyon CF SL 29 (M36) / Lux CF (M31)
- Torque FR/EX (M19) / Torque FRX (M20) / Nerve AL+ (M17) / Nerve AL/Nerve AL 29 (M30) / Nerve CF (M26) / Strive ES (M23) / Grand Canyon AL 29 (M28) / Grand Canyon CF SLX 29 (M29)
- Grand Canyon AL 29 / Nerve CF / Strive / Strive ESX / Torque / Torque FRX
- Torque / Strive ES / Strive ESX
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.