Continental Grand Prix 5000 TL 27.5" & 28" Road Tyre
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Continental Grand Prix 5000 TL 27.5" & 28" Road Tyre With the Grand Prix 5000 TL, Continental introduces a new era in cycling. Packed with the latest technologies, these tyres feature unmatched rolling resistance for unbeatable speed and precise handling. Continental’s Lazer Grip provides outstanding cornering, Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride while proven Vectran material offers defence against punctures. The Grand Prix 5000 TL is the tubeless version of the regular Grand Prix 5000 model.
- Unbeatable grip, high mileage and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound
- Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride
- Lazer Grip micro profile structure expands over the shoulder of the tyre to provide outstanding cornered
- Vectran puncture protection has incredible tear resistance at a very low weight
- TL technology is specifically designed to offer tubeless for road cycling demands
- Pressure: 5.5-7.5 bar / 4.5-6.5 bar / 4.5-6.5 bar
- Size: 584-28 (27.5" x 28 mm), 622-25 (28" x 25 mm), 622-28 (28" x 28 mm), 622-32 (28" x 32 mm)
- Type: Foldable
- TPI: 3/180
- 1 x Continental Grand Prix 5000 TL Tyre
- 300 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.