Cycling news > CLLCTV > Rider Profile
The Frenchman with no fear is the boss off slopestyle racing.
Tomas ‘Lil Moine’ Lemoine is a man with no fear. He’s no stranger to Crankworx and other slopestyle events and continues to surprise everyone watching from the sidelines.
- 1.87 m
- What's your warm-up routine before a race?
- Just keep moving my body
- What are your top 3 music tracks for getting pumped to ride?
- Changes all the time - depends on what songs I’m really digging to at the moment but right now I’d say: Unaverage gang - Underworld, Ghostemane - I duckinf hatw you & Freeze corleone - Freeze rael
- What's the dumbest way you've injured yourself?
- Crashing doing a Ollie on a skateboard
- Training in the gym or training on the bike?
- On the bike
- Street or Park?
- Dirt jumps or freeride?
- Dirt jumps
- 24, 26, 27.5", 29er or Mullet?
- 26 or 27.5
I tell myself that I live for this
- Would you rather old school geometry with modern suspension or old school suspension and modern geometry?
- Old school suspension on a modern geometry haha my suspension is always super hard.
- Would you rather come first with a run you weren’t happy with or come second knowing you left everything on the course?
- 2nd and leave everything on course!
- How do you remain calm before a race or hitting a big feature?
- I tell myself that I live for this and I should be capable of managing it.
- Goals for the year ahead:
- Have fun, send big moves, hopefully hop on some podiums, release music!
What's your freeride bike setup?
|Bike:||Canyon Torque 27.5|
|Shock spring weight/pressure:||I’m not sure but hard haha|
|Tyre pressure:||3bars (sorry)|
|Any other mods to the bike?||I’m thinking about a single speed on it|
2021 Crankworx Championship