Canyon Grizl Fender Set
Color only available to members. Register .
Canyon Grizl Fender Set features
Robust and durableRobust and durableRobust and durableAluminium fender is ready for winter and rigours of off-road riding
Perfect fitPerfect fitPerfect fitSpecially developed to fit the frame screwpoints
Adjustable and solidAdjustable and solidAdjustable and solidOnce adjusted the fenders stay in position
2 sizes2 sizes2 sizes650b and 700c availabe
The fender set is mounted using mudguard eyelets on the forks and seat stays and once installed, fits securely, protecting you from spray and debris. In order to achieve a bespoke fit, the fender can be adjusted in fine increments to increase or reduce the distance between the fender and tyre. Unlike many rattling and noisy mudguards, the Grizl fender sits silently and snugly, ensuring all your focus is on the ride. Whether commuting to work in the rain or embarking on a wet and muddy gravel adventure, this new fender set will keep you dry, protected and ready to explore.
- Specially developed mudguard for the Grizl AL/CF (5mm wider than the Grail CF/AL Fender)
- Quick, precise and secure assembly using eyelets on the fork and seat stays
- Robust plastic-aluminium material ensures low weight and maximum strength
- Delivers perfect protection even in deep puddles
- Low dirt adhesion due to smooth surface design
- Screw set and detailed installation instructions are included
- 1 x Canyon Grizl Fender Set
- 550 g
- Grizl AL/CF: 27.5" / 650b (Frame sizes XXS-XS)
- Grizl AL/CF: 28" / 700c (Frame sizes S-XXL)
- Not compatible with Grizl AL/CF suspension models
- Maximum tire width: 45mm
We’re in Control
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.