Canyon 3-in-1 Minitool
Patented function combination
Official Dynaplug part
4 S2 Steel bits
The black zinc coated upper half of the tool is a 90 click ratchet head with 4 S2 steel tool double bit attachments, both Allen and Torx. The removable lower half features an integrated Dynaplug® tubeless repair tool (U.S. Pat.8,707,829), offering a fast, easy-to-use, permanent fix for tubeless tyres. The anodized lower half also acts as a CO₂ inflator, attaching to the tyre valve at one end and the CO₂ canister at the other, ensuring you’ll be ready to ride in no time. Weighing just 42g and measuring 96x16mm, this is a pocket essential that no rider should be without.
- Compact and integrated: 42g, 96x16mm
- Upper section: 90 click ratchet head
- 4 S2 Steel bits: Allen 2/2,5/3/4/5/6 // Torx TX6, TX25
- Lower section: Integrated Dynaplug® tubeless repair tool for road and MTB tubeless tyres (U.S. Pat.8,707,829)
- Lower section: Integrated CO₂ inflator for presta (press on function) and schrader valves
- ATTENTION: Be sure to wear gloves when using the CO₂ mini pump!
- 1 x Canyon FIX 3-in-1 Minitool
- Delivery without CO₂ cartridge
- 43 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.