Look Kéo Blade Carbon Ceramic Pedals The Keo Blade Carbon Ceramic pedals belong to the spearhead of performance road bike pedals. They are used in the toughest races in the world and are ridden by the best athletes. Thanks to the low weight of only 110 grams per pedal, you save watts with every pedal stroke and increase your performance. The smooth-running high-performance ceramic bearings and the famous BLADE technology transmit 100% of your power directly to the drive. With the wide, 700 mm² contact surface, your shoe and the pedal form an unbeatable unit. The Keo Blade Carbon Ceramic is the high-end pedal with the best power-to-weight ratio on the market.
- Integrated carbon spring blade design
- Unbeaten weight/performance ratio
- High-performance precision bearing
- Excellent aerodynamic
- Contact surface: 700 mm²
- Contact width: 67 mm
- Centre distance pedal / crank: 53 mm
- Height axle / sole: 14.8 mm
- 1 x Keo Blade Carbon Ceramic Pedals
- Look Kéo Grip Cleats grey (4.5° freedom of movement)
- incl. two pairs of carbon spring reeds (12 and 16 Nm)
- Carbon (CF)
- 220 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.