Crankbrothers Candy 3 Pedals
The Candy 3 provides the form and function of Crankbrother's exclusive four-sided entry and two-sided platform. The open design sheds mud and the increased float allows for the rider to switch positions on the bike while keeping their feet clipped in.
- Durable alloy body
- Durable cast steel wings
- Snap-on traction pad technology to customize and optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Hex alloy endcap for enhanced durability
- 4-sided entry
- Superior mud shedding
- Customizable float and release angle
- Premium bearings and double-seal system
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Q-factor: 52 mm
- Release Angle: 15° / 20°
- Spindle Material: Forged SCM 435 CrMo Steel
- Weight: 340 g / pair
- 1 x Pair Crankbrothers Candy 3 Pedals
- 1 x Pair Cleats
- Aluminium (AL)
- 340 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.