Canyon CLLCTV Gravel Jersey
- Out of stock
Canyon performance fabric system
No matter what the outside conditions; hot, cold, windy or wet; combined with the effort, distance and terrain, the key to personal comfort is managing your body’s heat and moisture. By managing moisture, we can protect and maintain body comfort establishing an equilibrium or perfect balance for the ultimate in riding comfort.
Canyon PUSH System
Riding hard or in hot conditions makes our body heat, causing us to sweat.
This leads to an increased core body temperature, dehydration and discomfort.
Our technical fabrics, which transfer moisture away from the skin, stop us overheating or getting cold.
By effectively controlling the body’s microclimate, we create a perfect equilibrium.
Stable conditions for every ride and every rider.
- Lightweight and breathable Razor fabrics developed for racing wear.
- Mesh side panels and back for maximum air flow.
- Hidden semi-autolock zipper ensures easy opening and closing with one hand.
- Silicone elasticated waistband holds jersey in place
- 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
- 1 x Canyon CLLCTV Gravel Men's Jersey
- 185 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.