carbon fiber - brown
Though Canyon offers two very sweet complete versions of the Ultimate CF EVO frame, we understand that you might prefer buying just the frame and then spec’ing it out for yourself. So here is your chance to order the lightest carbon frame available from Canyon, and then kit it out without your own electric component choices.
Whether you are going with Shimano, Campagnolo or SRAM electric, you can count on this frame being super light, extremely responsive and reassuringly durable. This is not a bike that can only be ridden on dry, sunny days over perfect roads – though that would be an amazing ride – on the contrary, it is a bike developed, constructed, and tested to be ridden all days over all sorts of roads. The carbon fibre frame is made from aerospace grade, pitch-based carbon, which gives it an astounding mix of lightweight and rigid durability. By starting with a lighter, stronger carbon fibre, we are able to use a completely new layup for the frame, enhancing the stiffness levels, accommodating the need for comfort, while keeping it super light, and durable. The bottom bracket is a press fit 86, which will suit any standard crank with 24mm spindles. Similarly, the carbon used for the Canyon One One Four EVO fork is strong enough to withstand our toughest testing standards, but light enough that this fork barely adds 290 grams to the overall weight of the bike.
Also included with the frame comes the S14 VCLS 2.0 CF seatpost with the spring leaf design. If you have previously resigned yourself to super-bikes having super stiff suspension, then the effect this seatpost has on absorbing road chatter will be a revelation. And cleverly, the flip head allows you to adjust the setback from +2 to -10mm. For the cockpit, you’ll be getting the beautifully designed H36 Aero Cockpit CF handlebar and stem integrated system. Gorgeous to look at and wonderfully ergonomic, the cockpit provides a very slim profile to cut through the wind and an intelligently shaped bar and drops so you’ll have numerous comfy places to position your hands.
If you want to buy a frame so you can put your own personal stamp on the build-up before you stamp on the pedals, then the Ultimate CF EVO Electric Frameset will be a top quality option to help you buildup the best racing bike possible.
Ultimate CF EVO
- Our most advanced carbon layup consisting of ultra-high modulus fibres for the lightest Canyon frame ever
- Integrated carbon FD mount
- Titanium screws
- Weight: 665 g
One One Four EVO
- Our most advanced carbon layup consisting of ultra-high modulus fibres for the lightest Canyon fork ever
- Outstanding levels of comfort and lateral stiffness
- Weight: 290 g
H36 Aerocockpit CF
- In-house developed Canyon integrated aerodynamic handlebar and stem
- Transition-free construction
- Specific recess for Di2 Junction Box
- Compliant with Canyon Category 1 Testing Standards
S14 VCLS 2.0 CF (2 / -10 mm Setback)
- Length: 330 mm
- Diameter: 27.2 mm
- In-house developed Canyon seatpost
- Revolutionary leaf spring design absorbs shocks and vibrations, drastically increasing rider comfort
- Flip Head provides adjustable setback: +2 / -10 mm
- Compliant with Canyon Category 2 testing standards
manual as pdf
- DEKRA-approved. Accurate ± 4%
- For 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6mm Allen key and T25 (with adapter)
- For torque between 3Nm and 12Nm
- Manual for Modelyear 2017
manual as pdf
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
ULTIMATE CF EVO
This is about more than just a bike.
It’s our statement.
The manifestation of an engineering philosophy.
||Saddle Height (mm)||630-730
||Seat tube length||430
||Top tube length||513
||Head tube length||94
||Head tube angle||69,6
||Seat tube angle||73,5|
|Seat post diameter||27,2|
|Seat post length||345|
* Darunter Steuersatzdeckel (Bauhöhe: 16 mm)
BIKE CLASSIFICATION: Bikes in this category are designated for use on paved surfaces where the wheels remain in constant contact with the ground. This usually includes road bikes with dropped or flat handlebars, triathlon and time trial bikes. Maximum load including rider and luggage must not exceed 120 kg. This weight limit may be further reduced according to the limits set by individual component manufacturers.