carbon fiber - neon orange
Maybe you have a pretty nice bike with some good components already. But maybe you’ve already fallen in love with the Canyon Ultimate CF EVO. And then just maybe you have a partner, a husband or wife, who would frown on the idea of you splurging again on a new bike. Well, here’s an idea: order the Canyon Ultimate CF EVO mechanical frameset, strip down your old bike, buildup the new Ultimate frame, and voilà, you’ll have your dream bike in the flashiest of flashes.
We know that this bike looks great, is super light, and very responsive. That’s what we were aiming for. But most importantly, we wanted to make a bike that would last, would withstand every day, real world challenges. We’ve succeeded with that goal as well. We wouldn’t have released it otherwise. The carbon fibre frame is made from aerospace grade, pitch-based carbon, which gives it an astounding mix of lightweight and rigid durability. By starting with a lighter, stronger carbon fibre, we are able to use a completely new layup for the frame, enhancing the stiffness levels, accommodating the need for comfort, while keeping it super light, and durable. The bottom bracket is a press fit 86, which will suit any standard crank with 24mm spindles. Similarly, the carbon used for the Canyon One One Four EVO fork is strong enough to withstand our toughest testing standards, but light enough that this fork barely adds 290 grams to the overall weight of the bike.
Also included with the frame comes the S14 VCLS 2.0 CF seatpost with the spring leaf design. Extremely cushioning in ride feel, the flip head allows you to adjust the setback from +2 to -10mm. And for the cockpit, you’ll be getting the beautifully designed H36 Aero Cockpit CF handlebar and stem integrated system. Gorgeous to look at and wonderfully ergonomic, the cockpit provides a very slim profile to cut through the wind and an intelligently shaped bar and drops so you’ll have numerous comfy places to position your hands.
At Canyon, we like to make top-quality bikes more affordable and accessible to a greater audience. This may be one of the more expensive frames we’ve ever made, but it will also be one of the best bikes you’ll ever ride or race. Buy the Canyon Ultimate CF EVO mechanical frameset, and you’ll have the guilty pleasure of kitting it out according to your own specifications. The only thing more fun than doing that will be to ride it – which you’ll be able to do every day.
Ultimate CF EVO
- Our most advanced carbon layup consisting of ultra-high modulus fibres for the lightest Canyon frame ever
- Integrated carbon FD mount
- Titanium screws
- Weight: 665 g
One One Four EVO
- Our most advanced carbon layup consisting of ultra-high modulus fibres for the lightest Canyon fork ever
- Outstanding levels of comfort and lateral stiffness
- Weight: 290 g
H36 Aerocockpit CF
- In-house developed Canyon integrated aerodynamic handlebar and stem
- Transition-free construction
- Compliant with Canyon Category 1 Testing Standards
S14 VCLS 2.0 CF (2 / -10 mm Setback)
- Length: 330 mm
- Diameter: 27.2 mm
- In-house developed Canyon seatpost
- Revolutionary leaf spring design absorbs shocks and vibrations, drastically increasing rider comfort
- Flip Head provides adjustable setback: +2 / -10 mm
- Compliant with Canyon Category 2 testing standards
manual as pdf
- DEKRA-approved. Accurate ± 4%
- For 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6mm Allen key and T25 (with adapter)
- For torque between 3Nm and 12Nm
- Manual for Modelyear 2017
manual as pdf
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
ULTIMATE CF EVO
This is about more than just a bike.
It’s our statement.
The manifestation of an engineering philosophy.
||Saddle Height (mm)||630-730
||Seat tube length||430
||Top tube length||513
||Head tube length||94
||Head tube angle||69,6
||Seat tube angle||73,5|
|Seat post diameter||27,2|
|Seat post length||345|
* Darunter Steuersatzdeckel (Bauhöhe: 16 mm)
BIKE CLASSIFICATION: Bikes in this category are designated for use on paved surfaces where the wheels remain in constant contact with the ground. This usually includes road bikes with dropped or flat handlebars, triathlon and time trial bikes. Maximum load including rider and luggage must not exceed 120 kg. This weight limit may be further reduced according to the limits set by individual component manufacturers.