Cycling news > CLLCTV > Rider Profile
The Japanese trials sensation is one of our newer CLLCTV riders.
From Japan to the world: Tomomi Nishikubo is making waves in the trials riding scene wherever he goes. We’re so stoked to see what he gets up to on his Stitched Trial this year and beyond.
- 187 cm
- What's your warm-up routine before a race?
- I always do yoga and imagine a perfect day every morning.
- What are your top 3 music tracks for getting pumped to ride?
- Can’t Stop (Red Hot Chili Peppers) - Industry baby (Lil Nas X) - Business (Eminem)
- What’s your favourite training ride?
- 5 minutes downhill after 3 hours climb trail riding
- Training in the gym or training on the bike?
- Training on the bike! I don’t like a weight training :(
- Street or Park?
- Definitely street!
- Dirt Jumps or Freeride?
- 24, 26, 27.5", 29er or mullet?
- 24! Sometimes 27.5
- What scares you?
- Chain snapping…
- Would you rather old school geometry with modern suspension or old school suspension and modern geometry?
- Umm… Old school geometry with modern suspension.
- Would you rather come first with a run you weren’t happy with or come second knowing you left everything on the course?
- Goals for 2022:
- Make 3 big films!
What's your race bike setup?
|Fork tokens:||Fox 36|
|Shock spring weight/pressure:||180psi|
|Tyre pressure:||2 bar|
|Any other mods to the bike?||Go through the front brake hose into the fork to do bar spin|
1st 2016 Japan Trials National Champion