Tacx Neo 2T Smart Trainer
Improved ride feel
The motor has been redesigned with more power and added resistance for a better ride feel during climbs and sprints. A magnet redesign sees a reduction in vibrations and air noise resulting in the most silent Neo yet. Power measurement is now accurate within 1% and the trainer does not require calibration. The trainer’s rear axle has been redesigned and is now compatible with all bikes aside from 135x10 and 135x12, which require a separate adaptor. Finally, the foldable frame makes transporting and storing the Neo 2T easy.
- Improved ride feel- motor redesigned with more power and added resistance for a better ride feel during climbs and sprints
- Magnet redesign- reduction in vibrations and air noise for silent riding experience
- Power measurement now accurate within 1%. Trainer does not require calibration
- Rear axle redesigned- now compatible with all bikes aside from 135x10 and 135x12 which need a separate adaptor
- Foldable frame for easy transporting and storing
- Size (Lx W) 575 × 750 mm
- Height 550mm
- Dimensions (folded) 620 × 260 × 440 mm
- Max. Performance (40 km/h): 2200 Watt
- 25% max. incline
- 1 x Tacx Neo 2T Smart Trainer
- Shimano hyperglide hub
- Smart-Trainer is delivered without cassette
- 21.50 kg
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.