ODI Elite Pro V2.1 Lock-On MTB Grips
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
ODI Elite Pro V2.1 Lock-On MTB Grips Designed for MTB riders looking for comfort without sacrificing durability, the ODI Elite Pro MTB Lock On Grips feature an offset design, allowing extra padding to be placed where needed without the feeling of a bulky grip. The grip’s variable knurl pattern offers comfort when riding without gloves and ODI’s proprietary rubber compound provides excellent dampening qualities. The V2.1 Lock-On system installs the grips securely using only one clamp for improved feel on the outside of the grip. Finally, reinforced ends utilise a more durable compound, improving the life of the grips.
- Offset design allows extra padding where needed without the feeling of a bulky grip
- Variable knurl pattern offers comfort when riding without gloves
- ODI’s proprietary rubber compound provides excellent dampening qualities
- V2.1 Lock-On system installs grips securely using only one clamp for improved feel on the outside of the grip
- Reinforced ends utilise a more durable compound, improving the life of grips
- 31mm outside diameter
- 130mm length
- Soft Pro Compound
- 1 x ODI Elite Pro V2.1 Lock-On MTB Grips
- 103 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.