Look Kéo Sprint Pedals
Built with spring technology, it’s simple to adjust the tension between 8 and 12 Nm for a safe entry and release. The platform surface is reinforced with a stainless-steel plate which provides exceptional longevity.
- CrMo axle for more reliability
- Oversized steel axle and micro-ball and needle bearings for better resistance under load
- Spacer limits friction and promotes better fluidity during rotation
- Float: 0 ° / 4.5 ° / 9 ° according to the cleat color (black / grey / red)
- Pedal Stack Height: 17 mm
- Axle: CrMo 53 mm
- Threading: 9/16 x 20 mm
- Tension: 8 - 12 Nm
- Distance Pedal Spindle/Crank Arm: 53 mm
- Platform Surface: 210 mm² / 45 mm
- Body: Dual-injected Composite
- 1 x Pair LOOK Kéo Sprint Pedals
- 1 x Pair Black Kéo Grip Cleats (grey) + Screws
- 340 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.