Ergon SMC Core Women's Saddle
Color only available to members. Register .
TwinShell technology uses a lower shell to support your weight and an upper shell to provide flexibility, reduce road vibration and increase comfort. Ergon’s Core design allows the saddle to follow pelvic movements, reducing sit bone and gential pressure. Because women have more pelvic flexibility than men, a forward, more athletic riding position can lead to genital pressure. The SMC Core alleviates this pressure via a tapered and relief channel, which sits further forward on the saddle. The saddle features a nylon composite shell, microfiber cover, orthopaedic comfort foam and CroMo 7x7 rails.
- Women’s specific design
- TwinShell technology increases flexibility, comfort and reduces road vibration
- Core design follows pelvic movements, reduces sit bone and perineal pressure, increases comfort
- Orthopaedic comfort foam padding
- CroMo rails 7x7
- Microfiber cover
- 1 x Ergon SMC Core Women's Saddle
- 400 g
- S/M = 9 - 12cm seat bone distance
- M/L = 12 - 16cm seat bone distance
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.