Schwalbe Nobby Nic Super Trail Addix Speedgrip 27.5" x 2.6" MTB Tyre
30 Day Return Policy
30 Day Return PolicyIf you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
2-Year GuaranteeWe take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Schwalbe Nobby Nic Super Trail Addix Speedgrip 27.5" x 2.6" MTB Tyre A versatile off-road tubeless tyre, the Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evolution Super Trail TLE MTB Tyre is suitable for Tour, All-Mountain, Enduro and XC use. Featuring the ADDIX SpeedGrip Super Trail rubber compound, the tyre has lower rolling resistance, improved traction, increased puncture protection and better durability over challenging terrain. With a tread pattern featuring prominent shoulder blocks, the tyre retains powerful grip even during aggressive cornering and has a staggered tread spacing for mud clearance.
- Versatile tyre suitable for Tour, All-Mountain, Enduro and XC and use in any conditions
- ADDIX SpeedGrip Super Trail rubber compound has lower rolling resistance, improved traction, increased puncture protection and better durability over challenging terrain
- Tread features prominent shoulder blocks for grip during aggressive cornering and staggered tread spacing enhances mud clearance
- Tubeless ready (TLE)
- Folding bead for lower weight but forms perfect seal with rim
- Weights- 1050g (27.5 x 2.6”), 1120g (27.5 x 2.8”), 1115g (29 x 2.6”)
- 1 x Schwalbe Nobby Nic Super Trail Addix Speedgrip 27.5" x 2.6" MTB Tyre
- 1.08 kg
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.