Perfect for the Dude fatbike, the Fat Face Fender from Mucky Nutz is wider and longer to compensate for those massive tyres. This mudguard is stable and effective and easily attaches to the bridge with reusable Velcro straps. It fits closely to the tyre and will not move around if fitted correctly. In addition to stopping any muck, gravel, pine needles, snow, sand or whatever else from being flung into your face, the Fat Face Fender protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked.
- Fatter and longer than Mucky Nutz’s standard Face Fender
- Stops any muck from being flung into your face!
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge
- Discrete and effective - will not interrupt your riding and weighs just 45 g
- Attach to the bridge with the included Velcro straps or zip-ties if you prefer
- Fitted correctly there is no movement or rattling
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat
- Length: 275 mm
- Width: 302 mm
- 1 x Mucky Nutz Fat Face Fender
- MUCKY NUTZ
- 25 g
- Can be used on all wheel sizes
- Perfect for the Dude fatbike
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.