Ergon SM Enduro Comp Saddle Developed with professional riders from the Enduro World Series, the anatomically designed Ergon SM Enduro Comp Saddle is the perfect blend of comfort and freedom of movement. Designed for MTB riding on demanding terrain, the saddle features padding on its entire outer perimeter. Closed AirCell foam padding ensures outstanding support and pressure distribution. Flexible side wings reduce inner thigh pressure and allow for excellent power transfer to the pedals. The sloping rear of the saddle and flat V-shape design allows maximum freedom of movement and makes it easy to change positions on difficult terrain.
- Anatomically adapted- pressure relief channel, ergonomic shape
- Entire outer perimeter is padded for added comfort on rough terrain
- Close AirCell foam padding for outstanding comfort, support and pressure distribution
- Flexible side wings reduce inner thigh pressure
- Sloping rear of saddle and flat V-shaped design aid freedom of movement and easy position changes on difficult terrain
- 1 x Ergon SM Enduro Comp Saddle
- 245 g
- S/M = 9 - 12cm seat bone distance
- M/L = 12 - 16cm seat bone distance
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.