Topeak Defender XC1/XC11 Fender Set
A lightweight, two-piece design, the Defender uses a clamp assembly to secure itself to the fork’s lower legs with a safety feature allowing it to disengage in the event of a large obstruction contacting the wheel. The XC11 is a removable rear fender designed specifically for 29er mountain bikes. With built in pivots for multiple adjustment, the XC11 has a quick release clamp, which adjusts to fit 25.4mm- 34.9mm seatposts. Constructed from an advanced plastic, co-molded to a flexible trailing edge for impact resistance, the Defender’s polished undersides prevent mud buildup in wet conditions.
- Designed for 29er mountain bikes
- XC1- front fender attaches to fork lowers with safety feature allowing it to disengage if a large obstruction enters wheel
- XC11- rear fender has quick release clamp, which adjusts to fit 25.4mm and 34.9mm seatposts
- High impact-resistant plastic construction
- Polished undersides prevent mud buildup
- 1 x Topeak Defender XC1/XC11 Fender Set
- 570 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.