Canyon Women's Baselayer
Color only available to members. Register .
It’s that simple. Without a good base layer, sweat heats you up on the climbs and chills you on the descents. To combat this, our Canyon WMN Signature Pro Base Layer regulates body temperature, keeping you comfortable and is the ideal foundation to work in a system with your other kit. Acting like a second skin, this seamless design does not restrict movement and is constructed from polypropylene (63%) to wick away moisture, nylon (27%) to provide stability and spandex for a close fit. The Signature Pro Base Layer can be used across a wide range of temperatures, containing an added permanent and natural silver ion that provides antibacterial properties and suppresses sweat odor.
- Pro Base Layer will keep you comfortable, making you ride faster for longer
- Wet conduction is 32X faster than dry
- Seamless design provides a comfortable “second skin” fit; with no restrictions to movement
- Knit using water hating polypropylene, nylon for stability and spandex for form fit while providing a wide temperature range in use and comfort
- A permanent and natural silver ion is added for antibacterial function and during long-term rides it can also suppress sweat odor
- Material: 63% Polypropylene, 37% Nylon
- 1 x Canyon WMN Signature Pro Base Layer
- 70 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.