Crankbrothers Mallet Enduro Pedals
Crankbrothers Mallet Enduro Pedals With the Mallet E Pedals, Crankbrothers has introduced the ultimate pedal for enduro riding and racing. Like the Mallet DH, the Mallet E combines a full platform with the egg beater clipless system. However, this pedal is significantly smaller and lighter than the DH model and features a range of trail-specific features, such as chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes and better clearance.
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- Six adjustable pins per side for grip
- Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 52 mm q-factor for maneuverability on tight trails
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float and release angle
- Premium bearings and double seal system
- Pin Count: 6 pins / side
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Q-factor: 52 mm
- Release Angle: 15° / 20°
- Spindle Material: Forged SCM 435 CrMo Steel
- Weight: 419 g / pair
- 1 x Pair Crankbrothers Mallet E Pedals
- 1 x Pair Cleats
- Aluminium (AL)
- 419 g
We’re in Control
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
To finance your order:
No credit checks, 0% interest. Pay monthly for your order with your existing credit card.
At checkout, select the ‘Interest-free instalments’ payment method.
Complete your order
You will be redirected to Splitit to set up your payment plan.
If your bike isn’t in stock you will receive a payment link about 14 days before shipping.
The first monthly payment is charged on your credit card when your order is shipped.
Pay with equal monthly instalments. Interest-free up to 6 months.
Pay in instalments by card over 6–36 months.
No interest or fees up to 6 months.
9.9% interest on 12-36 month terms.
Available for in-stock products & products with shipping date within next 30 days.
Select ‘Klarna. Instalments’ at checkout.
Enter your details on the Klarna website.
Klarna will perform a credit check. Only takes a few seconds.
The first payment will be charged when your bike is shipped.
The remaining payments will be taken monthly.
You will receive notifications when payment is due and when it is collected.
If Klarna reject your payment, please:
Reduce your order amount
Choose a different payment method, or
Contact Klarna customer service.
You can view your Klarna purchases on klarna.com.