Canyon Road Cycling Shoe Covers
Product only available to members. Register .
Rugged and durable
Canyon performance fabric system
No matter what the outside conditions; hot, cold, windy or wet; combined with the effort, distance and terrain, the key to personal comfort is managing your body’s heat and moisture. By managing moisture, we can protect and maintain body comfort establishing an equilibrium or perfect balance for the ultimate in riding comfort.
Canyon DEFEND System
Cold weather and adverse conditions shouldn’t prevent a comfortable and enjoyable ride.
Canyon’s Defend products are designed to protect you from the external environment.
From rain to wind or even snow, our Defend range keeps you warm when the temperature drops but stops you overheating when your body warms up.
This is thanks to technical fabrics, which offer insulation, wind proofing, water-resistance, waterproofing and breathability.
- Abrasion-resistant material
- Only for click pedals
- Reflective zipper lining for better visibility on the road
- Thermo lining inside provides warmth while not impeding breathability
- Soft inside material for next-to-skin comfort
- Windproof and water-resistant
- Pull tab ensures easy and fast on-and-off
- Sizing: 36-38 (S) / 39-41 (M) / 42-43 (L) / 44-46 (XL) / 47-49 (XXL)
- Body Material: polyurethane-coated polyester fleece
- Back/Sole Material: neoprene synthetic rubber
- Wear Pads Material: coated nylon
- 1 x Pair Canyon Signature Pro Overshoes
- 110 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.