Canyon Delivery Service by Velofix
What is Canyon Delivery Service by Velofix?
As pioneers of the direct-to-consumer distribution model, Canyon has demonstrated for years that riders worldwide can expect the highest levels of service and quality when purchasing online. From opening their Bike Guard,
they merely undertake a series of straightforward steps to assemble their new Canyon to make it ready-to-ride within just 15 minutes.
Canyon Service by Velofix, North America’s largest fleet of mobile bike shops, is an alternate white-glove option available for customers who desire additional personal assistance. A Velofix professional mechanic comes directly to your home or office at the date and time you prefer to deliver the bike, build it up, conduct a basic bike fit, and service your bike in a fully equipped mobile bike shop.
How do I select Canyon Delivery Service by Velofix?
If you wish to select this additional service, all you have to do is select “Canyon Service by Velofix” as your delivery option at the checkout. For warranty requests, please contact the Canyon Service Team separately.
Why can’t I select Canyon Delivery Service by Velofix at the checkout?
Although Velofix has significant coverage across North America, not all regions are currently serviceable. However, Velofix is growing rapidly and extending coverage to new areas on a monthly basis.
If you cannot choose Canyon Service by Velofix at checkout, it means that Velofix is currently not available in your area. However, as Velofix expands with the addition of new franchises, it may not be long before this service is available in your area.
Why should I choose Canyon Delivery Service by Velofix?
Velofix is a mobile bike shop where the bike shop and a professionally certified mechanic come to you. Although the steps required to assemble your new bike from the Canyon Bike Guard are straightforward, we understand that
some customers do not feel confident or prefer to receive assistance in the process.
Velofix will come to your home or office at the time and date you choose. You can select if you want to have the bike pre-built or if the mechanic should assemble the bike with you upon arrival. The mechanic will give you a tutorial on all of the bike’s features and finish off the assembly with a saddle height and reach adjustment, and suspension set up where applicable. Velofix has a network of certified mechanics who are committed to making sure you are completely satisfied with your bike.
With Canyon Service by Velofix you have all the benefits of buying direct and having a personal bike delivery and setup service turn up right in your driveway.
What happens when I select Canyon Delivery Service by Velofix as a delivery option?
1. Once you have completed the order for your new bike, you will receive an order confirmation and an email, outlining the next steps.
2. Your bike will be shipped to a secure Velofix delivery center, instead of directly to you.
3. Once the bike is on its way, a Velofix Agent will contact you to confirm a date and time for its delivery. You get to choose, based on real time availability, when and where Canyon Service by velofix will deliver your bike.
4. The mechanic will arrive at your doorstep with your new Canyon bike.
5. The Velofix van is fully kitted out with Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, coffee machine and much more. Make yourself comfortable while your certified mechanic walks you through everything you need to know about your new bike.
6. Once your bike is assembled and set up, you can go for a quick test ride to ensure everything is to your liking.
7. The mechanic will only depart once you are completely satisfied. If, for whatever reason, you chose that you do not want to keep the bike, Velofix will assist Canyon in facilitating the return.
My bike needs a service. How do I book Velofix?
You can contact Canyon to make a service appointment or go to www.velofix.com and choose your service package, date and time for your appointment using Velofix’s real time booking platform.
I have a warranty issue. Can I simply book with Velofix?
No, in case of warranties please contact the Canyon Customer Service Team directly who will assess the situation and help find a solution.
I have questions and/or remarks about Canyon Service by Velofix, how do I proceed?
Call us at 1(833) CANYON1 (226-9661) (Monday to Friday 7.00am – 5.00pm (PT)) or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or remarks.