Topeak BackLoader 6L Bike Bag
Topeak BackLoader 6L Bike Bag features
Simple to mount to saddle rails and seatpost with hook and loop straps
Constructed of lightweight, durable, water-repellent and stain-resistant materials
It was originally developed for our Grail AL/CF, but fits all bikes without a dropper seat post. The upgraded saddle mount system with compression straps reduces the pendulum effect, providing a comfortable ride on those long treks. The waterproof inner bag keeps your items completely dry.
- Waterproof inner bag keeps contents completely dry
- Safety light clip
- Air release button
- Constructed of lightweight, durable, water-repellent and stain-resistant materials
- Easily mount to saddle rails and seatpost with hook and loop straps
- Roll-top closure
- Perfect for carrying your gear without the need for a rear rack
- Upgraded saddle mount system with compression straps
- Perfect for Gravel riding
- Capacity: 6 litres
- Maximum Load: 5 kg
- Size: 50 (max) x 16 x 15 cm
- Material: Polyethylene / Nylon
- Inner Bag Waterproof Rating: 10,000 mm
- 1 x Topeak Backloader 6L
- Waterproof Inner Bag
- 445 g
- 6,00 l
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We strive for complete accuracy with our technical specifications. However, specifications are subject to change without notice. Variation between posted information and actual specification does not warrant any changes, modifications, or exchanges to any products affected by a variation. If we may provide further details, please contact our Canyon USA Service Team.
With velofix DIRECT, you can schedule delivery directly to your home or office. A professional technician can deliver, build, and dial in your new bike.