Crankborthers Candy 3 Pedals
30 Day Return Policy
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
We take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Crankborthers Candy 3 Pedals The Candy 3/2/1 collection contains Crankbrothers' most versatile pedals, as their lightweight designs mean they excel across cyclocross, xc, trail and all-mountain disciplines. The mid-range Candy 3 is durable, sheds muck like nobody’s business and offers easy entry and exit.
- Lightweight construction
- 4-sided entry for quick and easy clip-in and out
- Designed for superior mud shedding
- Customizable float and release angle
- Premium bearings and double seal system for longevity
- Release Angle: 15° / 20°
- Q-factor: 52 mm
- Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Spindle Material: Forged SCM 435 chromoly steel
- Body Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Wing Material: 17-4PH stainless
- Spring Material: 300 series stainless steel
- 1 x Pair Crankbrothers Candy 3 Pedals
- 1 x Pair Cleats
- 528 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We strive for complete accuracy with our technical specifications. However, specifications are subject to change without notice. Variation between posted information and actual specification does not warrant any changes, modifications, or exchanges to any products affected by a variation. If we may provide further details, please contact our Canyon USA Service Team.
With velofix DIRECT, you can schedule delivery directly to your home or office. A professional technician can deliver, build, and dial in your e-bike.