Tahnee was raised in Morzine and calls mid-Wales home but Tahnee Seagrave is a global household name in downhill mountain biking. Having made her mark in the Elite ranks in 2015, Tahnee has consistently been the rider to beat. In 2020, she battled early season injuries which has created a hunger for winning like never before. We're excited to see what the future holds for Tahnee.
- 170 cm
- What's your warm-up routine before a race?
- A tailored turbo warm-up that lasts about 12 minutes followed by a tailored dynamic warm-up.
- What are your top 3 music tracks for getting pumped to ride?
- Gold Dust (Shy FX remix), Noise Complaint by Agro and Last Resort by Papa Roach.
- What's the dumbest way you've injured yourself?
- Tripped down the stairs and sprained my ankle at a race!
- What’s your favourite training ride?
- We have some pretty sick tracks we built near our house that we like to lap on the E-MTBs.
- What’s your favourite race track or place to ride - and why?
- I used to love riding Champery back in the day before if became more of a Bike Park but laps on Pleney in Morzine never disappoint!
- What do you think the future of mountain biking looks like?
- I Hopefully it just keeps growing and more people pick up bikes for the pure pleasure it offers!
- What are your tips for coming back from injury?
- To just take every day as it comes and appreciate to little things you would normally be too busy for.
No feeling compares to doing your best run ever
- Training in the gym or training on the bike?
- They go hand in hand!
- Mud or dust?
- Mud for fun, dust for convenience
- Roots or Rocks?
- I like both!
- 27.5" or 29er?
- One of each haha
- What scares you?
- Crashing my bike haha
- Would you rather old school geometry with modern suspension or old school suspension and modern geometry?
- Old school w/ modern suspension!
- Would you rather come first with a run you weren’t happy with or come second knowing you left everything on the course?
- Come second: there’s no feeling that compares to doing your best run ever and leaving everything out there.
- If you had to pick one other CLLCTV rider to room with for a week, who would you choose?
- My team mate Phoebe, she’s so rad!
- How do you remain calm before a race or hitting a big feature?
- I trust myself and wait for a calm window in my head then seize it ASAP!
- Goals for 2021:
- Consistancy and good times!!!!
|Fork pressure:||69 psi|
|Shock spring weight/pressure:||375 LBS/inch|
|Tyre pressure:||21 psi / 23 psi|
1st - UCI MTB World Cup 2021
Les Gets, France
2nd - UCI MTB World Championships 2019