BICIS DE MONTAÑA
- Strive CF
- Strive AL
- Spectral CF
- Spectral AL 29
- Spectral AL
- Nerve AL 29
- Nerve AL
- Lux CF 29
- Grand Canyon CF SLX 29
- Grand Canyon CF SL 29
- Grand Canyon CF 29
- Grand Canyon AL SLX 29
- Grand Canyon AL 29
- Yellowstone AL 29
- Dude CF
Desafortunadamente, no enviamos a tu país.
SERVICE CHAT TALK TO THE PEOPLE THAT BUILD YOUR BIKE:
CHAT IS NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. WE WILL BE BACK ONLINE SOON.
If you want to fit a new fork to your bike, then you should pay attention to the following:
• Equal travel
• Equal total length (+-5mm). The total length is measured from the middle of the quick release to the top edge of fork crown. Bild 1
• Equal fork shaft length
• Only the Torque FRX is approved for use with double fork crowns.
• Please note the different standards for brake mounts. It may be necessary to purchase the relevant adapter.
• Please note the maximum brake disc diameters for suspension forks.
• The suitable hub with the correct axle retainer (thru-axle 15mm, 20mm and quick release axle)
Please note that many Canyon bikes are fitted with tapered shafts. If you decide to fit a fork with an untapered shaft, you’ll need another head set with a relevant diameter.
The Yellowstone and Lux MR series don’t have tapered fork shafts. The Torque has an end-to-end 1.5 inch diameter.