Sfortunatamente non spediamo nel tuo paese.guarda dove spediamo
If you intend to transport your Canyon bike, you need to keep several things in mind so that your bike arrives at its destination in one piece. If you transport your bike by air, use either the Bike Guard or any other suitable bike case such as the Canyon Bike Shuttle.
This method is to be preferred to transport on the roof rack. Please take care not to damage the paintwork on your bike during transport. This is particularly important when you are transporting more than just one bike since they can strike each other while you are driving.
• Do not apply the brake levers on bikes with disc brakes with the wheels removed as the pads will be forced together, which will impede brake setup when rebuilding the bike. Always ensure transport spacers are placed in the callipers to lock them once you have removed the wheels.
• Do not rest the bike on the front or rear derailleurs. Do not place any heavy objects against the bike.
• Do not transport bikes equipped with disc brakes upside down as air can get into the system severely reducing braking performance. Secure the brake lever with a rubber band to close the system (with the transport spacer fitted).
• Do not use any transportation clamps that attach to either the handlebars or the seat post.
• If you are transporting your bike on the roof, remember that your vehicle will be significantly taller, for example when entering underground car parks.