Tacx Flux 2 Smart Trainer
Tacx Flux 2 Smart Trainer features
Realistic ridefeelRealistic ridefeelRealistic ridefeelStronger resistance unit and heavier 7.6kg flywheel improves ride feel
PowerfulPowerfulPowerfulMaximum resistance of 2000W will be enough for even the strongest sprinters
ConnectivityConnectivityConnectivityCompatible with Zwift, Traineroad and other virtual cycling software programmes
CompatibilityCompatibilityCompatibilityAdaptor set for 142x12 and 148x12 included
The larger resistance unit means the Flux 2 can now simulate gradients up to 16%, so you can test your climbing legs while the 2000W limit lets you push the sprints. Accurately measuring power within 2.5%, an almost silent flywheel and the ability to connect to virtual cycling software programmes such as Zwift makes Flux 2 a truly immersive indoor riding experience.
- Stronger resistance unit and heavier 7.6kg flywheel improves ride feel and simulates gradients up to 16%
- Maximum sprint resistance of 2000W
- Power accuracy of 2.5%
- Silent 7.6 kg flywheel
- Compatible with Zwift, Traineroad and other virtual cycling software programmes
- Compatibility- Adaptor set for 142x12 and 148x12 included
- 1 x Tacx Flux 2 Smart Trainer
- Adaptor set for 148x12 and 148x12
- 21.30 kg
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.