Shimano PD-M821 SPD Pedals
A wide contact area offers stability and four height adjustable pins on either side enhance grip when not clipped in. The pedals now feature improved axle durability in comparison to Shimano’s PD-M820 pedal while the pedal body protects the binding mechanism from impacts. Robust retention claws make engagement and release from the pedal smooth and easy while tension can be adjusted to your preference using a 3mm hex key.
- Improved axle durability (vs. PD-M20)
- Wide contact area for stability with four height adjustable pins on either side for added grip when not clipped in
- Thin pedal body with lower stack height to improve obstacle clearance
- Robust retention claws for smooth engagement and release, plus tension adjustability
- Weight 546g
- 1 x Shimano PD-M821 SPD Pedals
- 535 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.