Topeak Defender M1 & XC11 Fender Set
30 Day Return Policy
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
We take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Perfect for commuting throughout the rainy winter and spring, this fender set from Topeak is durable and guaranteed to keep you dry. The M1 front fender is compatible with all standard front forks and integrates seamlessly with the front of your bike. The XC11 is a lightweight removable rear fender providing exceptional mud and spray protection. Made of advanced high impact plastic which is co-molded to a flexible trailing edge for resistance to impacts. Polished underside to prevent mud buildup and aid in cleaning.
- Highly polished underside to prevent mud buildup
- High impact plastic material
- M1 is compatible with all standard front forks including reverse arch designs
- XC11 is a lightweight removable rear fender which provides exceptional mud/spray protection
- Material: Two tone injected high impact resistant plastic
- Weight (M1 27.5” & 29”): 208 g
- Dimensions: 64 x 15 x 8.5 cm
- Weight (XC11 29”): 220 g
- Dimensions: 67 x 10.2 x 7.5 cm
- 1 x Topeak Defender M1 / XC11 Fender Set
- 570 g
- Attachment Front: QR fork attachment fits ø19.6 - ø26 mm & ø27.7 - ø35 mm steerer tube
- Attachment Rear: Slip joint clamp fits ø25.4 - ø34.9 mm seatposts
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We strive for complete accuracy with our technical specifications. However, specifications are subject to change without notice. Variation between posted information and actual specification does not warrant any changes, modifications, or exchanges to any products affected by a variation. If we may provide further details, please contact our Canyon USA Service Team.
With velofix DIRECT, you can schedule delivery directly to your home or office. A professional technician can deliver, build, and dial in your e-bike.