Canyon S14 VCLS 2.0 CF Seatpost
Vertical Comfort Lateral Stiffness
Flip Head mechanism
Carbon leaf spring technology
This seatpost offers 2 mm to -10 mm of saddle setback and it’s easily adjustable thanks to Flip Head technology. The revolutionary floating seat clamp allows for the saddle tilt angle to remain constant when flexing. You can customise the saddle tilt by simply sliding each leaf spring up or down.
- Category 1 road seatpost with 27.2 mm diameter
- Full carbon material
- Vertical Comfort Lateral Stiffness: Superior comfort with a high degree of lateral stiffness
- Offers 2 mm to -10 mm of saddle setback
- Carbon leaf spring technology ensures the best possible absorption of shock when riding over obstacles
- Ideal combination of lightweight construction and durability
- Construction provides up to 20 mm travel
- Length: 345 mm
- Setback: 2/-10mm
- Diameter: 27.2 mm
- Category: 1
- Weight: 220 g
- Max. Total weight: 120 kg
- 1 x Canyon S14 VCLS 2.0 CF Seatpost
- Carbon (CF)
- 0.49 lbs
Clamp Diameter Seat Post
- 27,2 mm
Seat Post Length
- 345 mm
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We strive for complete accuracy with our technical specifications. However, specifications are subject to change without notice. Variation between posted information and actual specification does not warrant any changes, modifications, or exchanges to any products affected by a variation. If we may provide further details, please contact our Canyon USA Service Team.