Ergon SR Pro Saddle
Product only available to members. Register .
The Ergon SR Pro is a performance orientated saddle with a flat contoured shape and deep cut-out relief channel that is ideally suited to the male anatomy. This cut-out effectively eliminates perineal pressure, reducing discomfort and numbness. To ensure maximum pressure distribution across the sit bones, OrthoCell inlays have been inserted into the seating area, while the friction reducing side flanks prevent discomfort from leg rub. To achieve the 260g weight in size M/L (220g S/M), the shell of the SR Pro is made from carbon fiber and the rails constructed from TiNox. The S/M saddle is ideally suited to a sit-bone width of 9-12cm while the M/L version is perfect a sit-bone width of 12-16cm.
- Carbon fiber shell for low weight
- TiNox rails, which is lighter than titanium, for low weight and comfort
- OrthoCell Pads and Orthopaedic AirCell foam for comfort and pressure distribution
- Friction reducing side flanks
- S/M ideally suited to sit-bone width of 9-12cm
- M/L ideally suited to sit-bone width of 12-16cm
- 1 x Ergon SR Pro Saddle
- 230 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
With Ready-to-ride Delivery, pro mechanics will ship, assemble, and set up your e-bike.