B&W bike.box II
Lighter and more durable than our previous model, the protective shell is combined with a padded interior and bike straps to reliably protect your bike from damage caused by rough handling. Thanks to the four smooth-rolling wheels, the Canyon Bike Shuttle II rolls easily, but also remains stable on the spot without wobbling. The easily accessible pull handles make bike transport simple and stress-free. One less thing to worry about when flying or travelling by rail!
- For simplified packing, the top shell can be completely removed
- Your Canyon can be mounted with several straps and is protected by layers of foam
- Four free running wheels (two freely rotatable, two fixed) for easy transport
- Two carrying handles and two pull handles
- The two case shells are interlocking at six points and are pulled together with a self-tightening buckle for easy closing and fitting of the case
- Made of durable materials while remaining lightweight
- Exclusive Canyon design
- Internal Dimensions (LxWxH): 1150 (825) x 810 x 280 mm
- External Dimensions (LxWxH): 1190 x 890 x 295 mm
- Weight: Approx. 9.7 kg
- 1 x B&W Bike Shuttle II
- 2 x Wheel Guards (size M for road bike wheels up to 28")
- 3 x Spacers for Dropouts
- 1 x Foam Block for Chainring
- 3 x Foam Layers
- 2 x Foam Padding for Handlebars
- 1 x Chain Protector
- B&W International
- 9.70 kg
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.