Shimano SM-RT70 Brake Rotor
The higher heat dissipation of the aluminum helps to reduce the surface temperature of the rotor, which results in excellent braking performance and increases pad performance and life span. The Center Lock system provides excellent rigidity and security with an easy set-up. For a 15 mm thru-axle, an external lockring must be used.
- Center Lock system provides excellent rigidity and security with an easy set-up
- ICE-Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- 3-layer construction dissipates heat
- Comes complete with lockring
- Series: SLX M7000
- Model Number: SM-RT70-M
- Lockring Material: Stainless Steel
- Disc: Center Lock
- Rotor Material: Steel / Aluminum
- 1 x Shimano SLX SM-RT70 Disc Brake Rotor
- 1 x Lockring
- 160 mm
- 235 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.