Crankbrothers Mallet Enduro Pedals
30 Day Return Policy
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your Gear purchase, return it within 30 days in an unused condition for a full refund. The 30 day period starts once you receive your goods and is complied with by return of the goods to us within 30 days.
We take responsibility for defective products. If you notice any inherent issues with your Gear within a two-year time frame of receipt, please fill out a Guarantee Request under Customer Service below.
Crankbrothers Mallet Enduro Pedals With the Mallet E Pedals, Crankbrothers has introduced the ultimate pedal for enduro riding and racing. Like the Mallet DH, the Mallet E combines a full platform with the egg beater clipless system. However, this pedal is significantly smaller and lighter than the DH model and features a range of trail-specific features, such as chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes and better clearance.
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- Six adjustable pins per side for grip
- Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 52 mm q-factor for maneuverability on tight trails
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float and release angle
- Premium bearings and double seal system
- Pin Count: 6 pins / side
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Q-factor: 52 mm
- Release Angle: 15° / 20°
- Spindle Material: Forged SCM 435 CrMo Steel
- Weight: 419 g / pair
- 1 x Pair Crankbrothers Mallet E Pedals
- 1 x Pair Cleats
- Aluminium (AL)
- 419 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Proposition 65 Warning
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We strive for complete accuracy with our technical specifications. However, specifications are subject to change without notice. Variation between posted information and actual specification does not warrant any changes, modifications, or exchanges to any products affected by a variation. If we may provide further details, please contact our Canyon USA Service Team.
With velofix DIRECT, you can schedule delivery directly to your home or office. A professional technician can deliver, build, and dial in your e-bike.