Canyon 360 Bike Guard System
Travelling with your bike is now easy with the new Canyon Bike Guard Transport System, a product specially developed for and in conjunction with our improved Bike Guard, the durable box you receive your Canyon bike in. This lightweight product means riders with heavier bikes or those wanting to carry extra items can travel without fear of exceeding airline weight limits. The system includes a tough water resistant cover with Canyon branding that protects the Bike Guard, a lockable zip closure and seven different handles for ease of use. Also included is a new patented wheel system- four sturdy wheels kept in their own separate bag that clip to the cover, allowing you to easily move your bike through airports and during travel. When in transit, you can keep the wheels in their bag and reattach them to the Bike Guard after landing. The Canyon Bike Guard Transport System offers the same level of protection as your existing Bike Guard- a strong, protective and versatile travel case at an excellent price point. Info: The compatibility of the Bike Guards, which are listed below under "Compatibility", refers only to newly shipped bikes.
- Water resistant, durable cover protects Bike Guard
- Lockable zipper
- Patented wheel system- allows wheels to attach to Bike Guard for easy transport before and after flight. Wheels have their own separate bag
- 7 different handles for ease of use
- Lightweight system ideal for heavier bikes or riders wanting to carry extra items in their bike box
- Maximum weight 30kg
- 360 Bike Guard: L 1425 x W 306 x H 774mm
- 1 x Canyon 360 Bike Guard Tansport System
- Attention: Bike Guard is not included!
- 3.69 kg
Wij hebben de Controle
Ons business model biedt ons het voordeel exact te weten waar onze producten vandaan komen, hoe ze gemaakt worden en tot wat ze in staat zijn. Canyon producten zijn exclusief verkrijgbaar op Canyon.com, zo ben je steeds zeker van hun kwaliteit.
Onderhevig aan technische wijziging zonder kennisgeving. Vergissingen en wijzigingen voorbehouden.