How do you make sure you buy the right bike? Do you need a road bike for racing or training? Do you want to get from A to B? Maybe you want an adventure on a mountain bike. The choice is yours. Discover Canyon's online bike shop with something for everyone. You're just one click away from your new bike.
DT Swiss CRC 1400 Spline, SRAM Force eTap AXS 12s58.699 SEKor from 1.879,54 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Super White
SRAM Red eTap AXS 12s, DT Swiss ARC 1100 Dicut db117.499 SEKor from 19.583,17 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Race Stealth
Shimano GRX Di2 RX815 GS, DT Swiss GRC 1600 Spline43.499 SEK51.699 SEKYou save 8.200 SEKor from 1.392,84 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Dark Olive
- Color: Sand
MTB finderWe’ll help you find your dream MTB, in a flash.
DT Swiss CRC 1400 Spline, Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150, 12-speed64.599 SEKor from 2.068,46 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Super White
Campagnolo Ekar, 13-speed, Fulcrum Rapid Red26.999 SEKor from 864,51 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Earl Grey
DT Swiss CRC 1100 Spline, SRAM Red eTap 12s87.999 SEKor from 2.817,73 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Rainbow Black
DT Swiss CRC 1100 Spline, Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9250, 12-speed87.999 SEKor from 2.817,73 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Alpecin Deceuninck Replica
SRAM Rival eTap AXS, DT Swiss CRC 1600 Spline46.999 SEKor from 1.504,91 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Alpecin Deceuninck Replica
SRAM Rival XPLR eTap AXS, DT Swiss Gravel LN38.799 SEKor from 1.242,34 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Dried Kelp
- Color: Sencha Burst
- Color: Curry Powder
DT Swiss ERC 1100 Dicut, Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9250, 12-speed111.599 SEKor from 18.599,83 SEK/Mo.
- Color: CFR Silver
- Color: Ultra Stealth
Campagnolo Bora Ultra, Campagnolo Super Record WRL, 12-speed117.499 SEKor from 19.583,17 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Campagnolo Edition
DT Swiss GRC1400 Spline db, Campagnolo Ekar, 13-speed53.999 SEKor from 1.729,05 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Hazy Spray
FOX 36 Rhythm, Shimano EP801From 59.899 SEK70.499 SEKYou save 10.600 SEKor from 1.917,97 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Stealth
- Color: Green Vastness
SR Suntour XCR, Shimano DEORE XT M810010.599 SEK12.399 SEKYou save 1.800 SEKor from 339,38 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Super Grey
Bosch Performance Line CX, FOX 34 AWL41.199 SEK44.699 SEKYou save 3.500 SEKor from 1.319,19 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Stealth
- Color: Frutti di Bosco
FOX 38 PERFORMANCE ELITE, Shimano EP801From 73.899 SEK87.999 SEKYou save 14.100 SEKor from 2.366,25 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Unlimited Silver
Bosch Performance Line CX, FOX 34 AWL44.599 SEK50.499 SEKYou save 5.900 SEKor from 1.428,06 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Eis am Steel
Bosch Performance Line CX, Fox 38 Performance Elite Grip2From 82.199 SEKor from 2.632,01 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Liquid Forest
Shimano DEORE M6100, Suntour X1 Coil 298.199 SEK9.999 SEKYou save 1.800 SEKor from 262,53 SEK/Mo.
- Color: radical red
Shimano DEORE M6100, Manitou Machete16.399 SEK18.799 SEKYou save 2.400 SEKor from 525,10 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Shockwave
Shimano SLX M7100, FOX 34 Rhythm22.299 SEK26.999 SEKYou save 4.700 SEKor from 714,01 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Fog Grey
RockShox Judy Silver, SRAM SX Eagle12.899 SEK14.699 SEKYou save 1.800 SEKor from 413,03 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Soft Moss
- Color: Radiant Red
Bosch Performance Line CX, RockShox Pike58.699 SEKor from 1.879,54 SEK/Mo.
- Color: Stealth
- Color: Desert Adventure
- Color: Sunrise Adventure
Find Your Perfect Bike - Types of Bicycles
Looking for a new bicycle? You've come to the right place! Whether you're a casual rider, a competitive cyclist, or just in need of a good ride to get around town, there is a bike out there that's perfect for you. With so many different types of bikes to choose from, it can be overwhelming to find the right one. We're here to help you search for your ideal bicycle.
How to choose a bike
From road bikes to mountain bikes, electric bikes to hybrid bikes, there are many different types of bicycles to consider. Each type of bike is designed for a specific type of riding, so it's important to understand the differences and choose the one that best fits your needs.
Try answering these questions to help determine which bike you choose:
- Where will you ride your bike? Trails, roads, in the city, on holiday.
- What is your current fitness level? You may require a bike with more a comfortable geometry or riding position.
- How often do you hope to ride? This will help you focus on the components and materials.
- What is your budget? What elements of the bike are you willing to compromise on?
Road bikes are designed for speed and efficiency on smooth, paved roads. They have a lightweight frame, narrow tyres, and drop handlebars that allow for a more aerodynamic riding position. If you're looking for a bike that will help you cover long distances quickly, a road bike might be the right choice for you.
Types of road bikes:
- Aero road bikes: if you're an avid bike racer, investing in an aerodynamic bike will help you get to the finish line first. The Canyon Aeroad and Canyon Speedmax are proven speed machines.
- Race bikes: you can't go wrong with an all-round racing road bike. They're built for every race situation complete with a lightweight frame, high quality components and fast wheels. Take a look at the Canyon Ultimate if you want to win your next race.
- Endurance road bikes: the do-it-all nature of our endurance road bikes means they tick all the boxes. With a slightly more comfortable riding position than a racing bike, you'll be able to ride long distances with no trouble. The Canyon Endurace is a bike for the long haul.
- Cyclocross bikes: as the bridge between road racing bikes and off-road cycling, cyclocross bikes are ready for your hour of power in the mud. The Canyon Inflite is the cyclocross bike of champions.
Mountain bikes are built for rough terrain, with sturdy frames, wide tyres, and plenty of suspension. If you're looking for a bike that can handle rugged trails, steep descents, and rough terrain, a mountain bike is the way to go.
Types of mountain bikes:
- Trail mountain bikes: whether you're looking for a bike for adventures or a two-wheeled companion for the bike park, a trail mountain bike can do just about anything. The Canyon Neuron and Canyon Spectral MTBs are ready to hit the trails when you are.
- Enduro mountain bikes: for enduro racing, technical trail riding and everything in between, an enduro mountain bike is ready for any thrill seeker. Check out the Canyon Strive or Canyon Torque models.
- Electric mountain bikes: an electric MTB takes the graft out of climbing, so that you're ready for the exciting descents on the other side of the hill. Shop the Grand Canyon:ON, Spectral:ON, Torque:ON or Neuron:ON.
- Cross-country MTBs: where speed and technical mountain biking meet, there's a XC MTB. Short travel mountain bikes with the capability to overcome techy trail sections fast. Our Lux , Exceed and Grand Canyon cross-country mountain bikes are great for exploring and racing.
- Downhill MTBs: if you're an adrenaline junky with a desire for gravity induced speed, a downhill bike is exactly what you need. Realise your potential onboard the Canyon Torque or Canyon Sender for the ultimate thrill.
- Dirt jump bikes: want to do tricks on your MTB? A jump bike is your friend. Shop the Stitched and become the next Fabio Wibmer.
- Fat bikes: snowy and sandy mountain bike adventures begin on a fat bike. The chunky tyres of a fat bike can roll effortlessly over anything. Shop the Dude fat bike now!
Electric bikes are the perfect solution for riders who want a little extra assistance on their rides. They use a battery-powered motor to help you pedal, making it easier to tackle hills and longer distances. Whether you're commuting to work, exploring new trails, or just want a leisurely ride, electric bikes are a fun and convenient option.
Types of electric bicycles:
- Electric road bikes: coming back from injury? Struggling to ride as far and as often as you like? An electric road bike helps flatten the hills in front of you to enable you to go further. Our Endurace:ON and Roadlite:ON are great for smooth roads.
- Electric gravel bikes: sometimes you want to test your mettle off-road. An electric gravel bike can open up paths less travelled allowing you to ride on traffic-free bike paths and trails. The Grail:ON is a workhorse both on and off road.
- Electric city bikes: don't sweat the commute. Our electric city bikes are designed to give you a bit more oomph on your way to and from the office or when you're running errands in between. The Commuter:ON and Precede:ON are utility bikes with an electric twist.
- Electric touring bikes: want to explore more? An electric touring bike enables you to go beyond your horizons. Plan a cycling holiday onboard the Pathlite:ON and see where you end up.
Hybrid bikes combine elements of road and mountain bikes to create a versatile bike that can handle a variety of terrains. They have a lightweight frame, flat handlebars, and comfortable tyres, making them a good choice for city riding, light off-road adventures, or just about anything in between.
Types of hybrid bikes:
- City bikes: for dashing around town, there's a lightweight city bike. These bikes takes the stress out of getting to where you need to be and they're often faster than alternative transport methods. Our Roadlite and Commuter bikes are excellent for zipping around the city.
- Commuting bikes: getting to and from the office at rush hour is no easy task. A commuting bike is a low-cost, low-stress and high-speed alternative.
- Touring bikes: jump in the saddle and explore your backyard. The Pathlite touring bike is ready for adventuring in comfort. With a suspension fork, you'll be pedalling in style to places you've never been before.
Gravel bikes are a newer type of bike that are designed for riding on unpaved roads and rough terrain. They have a sturdy frame, wide tyres, and a wide range of gears to help you tackle any terrain. Whether you're exploring backcountry roads or taking on a gravel race, a gravel bike is a great choice.
Types of gravel bikes:
- Bikepacking bikes: want to go off-grid and explore the wilderness? A gravel bike can tackle any terrain. The Canyon Grizl is our do-it-all adventure bike.
- Gravel racing bikes: if you want to win a gravel race, you need a fast, lightweight bike. The Canyon Grail is the only tool for the job. Stand on the top step of the podium after riding this gravel bike to victory.
How to buy a bike
Now that you know about the different types of bikes, it's time to start shopping! When you're buying a bike, there are several things to keep in mind, such as the frame, suspension, gears, brakes, and wheels. It's important to find a bike that feels good to ride and has the features you need. Find your perfect bike size with two simple measurements and you’ll be well on your way to a new bike!
We hope this guide has helped you learn about the different types of bikes and find the one that's right for you. Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or just starting out, the right bike can make all the difference. So get out there, find your perfect ride, and enjoy the freedom and excitement of cycling!
If you're not happy with the bike you've chosen, you have 30 days to return it to Canyon no questions asked.