Ergon GP3 Touring Grips L
The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit. The bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding.
- 3-finger bar end provides a wide range of use
- The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit
- Bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place
- Eliminates numb hands, aching fingers and tired forearms
- Made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality
- Size: Large
- Use: MTB, Touring, Commuting, Fitness
- 1 x Pair Ergon GP3-L Grips
- 240 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.