Five Ten Freerider EPS Mid MTB Shoes
Color only available to members. Register .
The Five Ten Freerider EPS Mid-Cut flat MTB shoes feature a higher ankle cuff than the low cut version and will keep you protected from the wet and cold weather while still offering unbeatable performance. Using Primaloft insulation technology, the Freerider EPS are extremely well insulated, ensuring feet remain warm. A DWR-treated leather upper and reduced seams keep feet protected from water ingress and Five Ten’s iconic Stealth S1 rubber outsole with Dotty Rubber Tread delivers unrivalled grip in the coldest conditions. The tongue is fully gusseted to prevent water and mud intake and the footboard is heat reflective and insulated. Bring on the cold weather- The Freerider EPS mountain bike shoes are ready.
- High ankle cuff for extra protection and support
- Primaloft insulation from instep forward including tongue- provides warmth
- DWR-treated leather upper and reduced seams for added water resistance
- Fully gusseted tongue prevents water and mud ingress
- 1 x Five Ten Freerider EPS Mid MTB Shoes
- 1.08 kg
- Five Ten
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.