Shimano XTR PD-M9120 Pedale
The expanded shoe-pedal contact area better accommodates sneaker-style flat outsoles. An integrated cage protects the binding from impacts and makes stepping-in easier. These pedals are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding MTB races.
- Wider and longer contact area provides more solid pedal – shoe interface and transmits power efficiently for better bike control
- Fine-tuned to work efficiently with both ME and AM shoes
- Integrated cage not only protects the binding from impacts but also makes stepping-in easier
- Better bike control
- Improved axle durability
- SPD recessed, walkable cleat design
- Model Number: PD-M9120
- Series: XTR M9100 Series
- Weight: 405 g (per pair)
- Binding: Dual-sided
- Cleats: SM-SH51
- Pedal Body Material: Aluminum Anodized
- Pedal Axle Material: CrMo Steel
- Pedal System: SPD
- 1 x Pair Shimano XTR PD-M9120 Pedals
- 1 x Pair SM-SH51 Cleats
- 1 x Cleat Spacer (1 mm)
- Aluminium (AL)
- 405 g
We’re in Control
Our business model gives us the advantage of knowing exactly where our products come from, how they are made and what they are capable of. Canyon products are exclusively available at Canyon.com, so you can trust the quality you are getting.
Subject to technical modification without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.